P.O. Box 116
Waban, MA 02468
Telephone: +1 917-453-4341
Copyright. © 2019 by Grahall, LLC. All Rights Reserved under US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws and all rights are reserved, including resale rights. No part of the material contained on the web site or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of Grahall, LLC. Grahall, LLC and the Grahall, LLC logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Grahall, LLC. Certain product names mentioned in this web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Grahall, LLC. All other product names mentioned in this web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
Note that any program, publication, design, product, process, software, technology, information, know-how, or idea described in this web site may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are owned by Grahall, LLC or other interested parties and are not licensed to you hereunder.
Disclaimer. This Web site and the information contained therein (the “Grahall, LLC Web site“) is provided by Grahall, LLC and is intended to provide general information on a particular subject or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subjects. Accordingly, the Grahall, LLC Web site is not intended to constitute legal, accounting, tax, investment, consulting, or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. The Grahall web site is provided as is, and Grahall, LLC makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the Grahall, LLC web site. without limiting the foregoing, Grahall, LLC does not warrant that the Grahall, LLC web site will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. Grahall, LLC expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
Your use of the Grahall, LLC web site is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of thereof. Grahall, LLC will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, relating to the use of the Grahall, LLC web site. If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply. Certain links in the Grahall, LLC Web site lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom Grahall, LLC has no control. Grahall, LLC makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to, those resources.
Governing Law. Any legal disputes between user and Grahall, or interpretation of any policy or this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
Using Information We Collect. We offer a number of services that do not require user registration, however access to our full range of services requires registration. We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you register with Grahall, we may ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain purchases, such as premium content, we may also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. Information you submit under your account may be combined with information from other Grahall services or third parties to provide you with a better experience and to improve our provision of quality services to you. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information – When you access Grahall services, our servers may record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These information logs may include your web request, Internet address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Cookies – When you visit Grahall’s website, we may send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer or other device that allows us to identify your browser. Cookies are used to improve service quality, including the storage user preferences, improving search results and ad selection, and tracking user trends, such as how people use our website.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Grahall, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links – Grahall may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
- Auditing, research and analysis to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring our network functions properly and efficiently;
- Protecting the rights or property of Grahall or our users; and
- Developing new services
In addition to processing information on our servers, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our affiliated companies or strategic partners.
Information sharing. Grahall only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Grahall in the following limited circumstances:
- With your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
Information security. Our IT personnel take appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data housed on our servers. We restrict access to personal information to Grahall employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services. If appropriate, these individuals may be subject to confidentiality obligations and/or discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information. When you use Grahall services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we won’t charge you unless performing the service would require a disproportionate effort.